Thursday, June 27, 2013

This and That

I was going to do a Wordless Wednesday post, but as it is no longer Wednesday, here are a few pictures of what's going on in my life right now. Enjoy!


 This is Abbey- thinking she found a sucker for free snacks.


And here is Abbey, thinking she found a cat to eat.


 This is Bailey.  She's a little princess. 


This is Barney (named this because he was born in a barn- no really, he was born in a barn). My sister's cat.  This cat is... devious.


 Maybe it was the full moon making Barney so devious?


This was some delicious wine, and a glass I got at World Market.  Love that store! 


 See that big black lab in the middle?  Thinking she found a sucker for free snacks too?  Her name is Pal, and she is a sweet girl.


 RAIN!

The effect of the rain.

My most favorite cheese shop in all of Wisconsin.

Hope you enjoyed the little show.  See you soon!

1 comment: