Saturday, June 15, 2013

Life is Ever Changing

Dear friends, family, and anyone else who would like to read my blog.  If you know me, than you know I had a blog for a while, but as my life is changing, I thought it was time for a fresh start on my blog as well.  So welcome to my new blog!  I don't know how often I'll be posting, but I will try to keep you all interested and reading.  

As I mentioned, life is ever changing.  I am starting over in almost all areas of my life.  I'll be honest, it's ridiculously scary, but it's also opening doors that I never thought would open.  I will continue to keep you posted, but if I can give anyone a word of encouragement today, it's to live through your fears.  Fear is normal, and most people find that when they are scared, they remain in the same position.  It's much easier to face what you know, even if it's hard, than to step out of your comfort zone, and risk things getting worse, but also knowing that things could get much better.  I don't know what my future holds, but I know there are so many options, and so many chances to grow.  

There's a flower that I love- it's called phlox.  I've seen people sell them in pots before, or sell seeds to plant in your garden.  Where I am living now it grows wild all over.  It smells fabulous, and it's so bright and pretty.  Every day when I see it, it reminds me that you don't always have to live inside the box of expectation.  You can let yourself grow outside of your comfort zone, and you can be beautiful and thrive.


19 comments:

  1. I am pretty tickled with this new start stuff! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I think I needed to hear that today! Happiness & love,Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I'm glad that you got some encouragement!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. You are very strong, beautiful, and amazing! I am SO proud of you. You're an inspiration. I love you!

    The meaning of the name of your flower is flame, harmony, and sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff, Lora! Thanks for sharing what you are learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mom is pretty proud of you..and continuing in prayer and love as you grow and learn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura - as always, a pertinent message! You are a strong and intelligent woman - and beautiful inside and out - so happy to have another window to your thoughts!

    Much love,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam :) You are so supportive- I love you to bits!

      Delete
  7. I have always known you were an amazing person. starting fresh takes courage and strength and you are doing an awesome job. Stay positive and you will continue to go far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I feel the same about you love. You are a huge support and inspiration to me- You are amazing.

      Delete
  8. It's never too late for a new beginning! Great post, Lora.

    ReplyDelete